The Commission can deal with complaints about:

Complaints about services (including for people with a disability, health services, services for children and young people and services  for older people)

If you would like to make a complaint, you can either fill out a complaint form electronically and email to us, or print and complete before sending to us.

If you wish to complain about a service for a person with a disability, a heath service, or a service for an older person, you can access the service complaint form in pdf format or the service complaint form in word format.

Discrimination complaints

Use this form when making a discrimination complaint


Please note, even forms filled out electronically will still need to be emailed or posted to the Commissioner via:

If you would like to discuss a possible complaint, please contact the Commission.