Making a complaint to the Commission
The ACT Human Rights Commission handles complaints about
- discrimination due to race, age, disability, gender identity, sex, colour, religion, family violence, accommodation status, employment status and immigrant status
- sexual harassment and vilification
- any health service in the ACT
- services for children and young people
- services for older people including retirement villages in the ACT.
We provide a confidential, free and accessible information service and complaint handling service for ACT community members. You can call us on 02 6205 2222, or fill in or download a complaint form.