Getting advice about your concerns

The Commission’s Intake Team is available during business hours to discuss our services. See the ‘Contact us’ section for details.

When you contact the Commission regarding a complaint about a service for older people, we will:

  • listen
  • give information
  • help you make a complaint, if it is about something within our jurisdiction; and
  • put you in touch with other people who can help if needed.

If you require independent legal advice, we will provide you with the contact details of available community-based legal services.