FOI: Documents Relied Upon (section 8 notice)
Section 8 of the Freedom of Information Act 1989 (FOI Act) requires agencies to compile and update annually a list of documents that are provided by the agency for the use of, or are used by, the agency or its officers in making decisions or recommendations for the purposes of an enactment or scheme administered by the agency, with respect to rights, privileges or benefits, or to obligations, penalties or other detriments, to which persons are or may be entitled or subject.
This statement has been compiled for the ACT Human Rights Commission in accordance with section 8 of the FOI Act. This list is correct up to 1 April 2014.
Inquiries regarding copies or inspection of documents should be directed to:
ACT Human Rights Commission
GPO Box 158
Canberra ACT 2601
Telephone: (02) 6205 2222
Fax: (02) 6207 1034
Documents relating to the Commission as a whole
- ACT Human Rights Commission Service Standards 2011 – 2013 (available on request)
- ACT Human Rights Commission Client Service Policy 2009 (available on request)
- ACT Human Rights Commission Enquiries Handling Policy 2009 (available on request)
Documents relating to individual Commissioners
- A Guide to the Commissioner’s Power to Intervene in Court Proceedings under the Human Rights Act 2004
- A Guide to the Consideration of Discrimination Complaints under the Human Rights Commission Act 2005