The Commission has produced a range of other publications, and key documents are being progressively converted to accessible electronic formats. Please contact us if you wish to obtain copies.
Freedom of Information
Our functions and categories of documents (s.7 notice)
List of Documents used in making decision (s.8 notice)
Corporate Plans and Commitments
Reconciliation Action Plan 2015-2018
Disability Action Plan
Relevant legislation, including the below, is available on the ACT Legislation Register:
Submissions & Reports
- Submission to Minister Gentleman on Certificate of Capacity for Work, November 2015 (.pdf version) (.doc version) – html version available shortly.
- Submission to ACT Law Reform Advisory Council Reform of guardianship arrangements for adult people
- Submission to Exposure Draft: Health (Patient Privacy) Amendment Bill 2015 (Pdf) , (Word)
- Children & Young People with Complex Needs in the ACT Youth Justice System: Criminal justice responses to mental health conditions, cognitive disability, drug and alcohol disorders and childhood trauma
- Submission to Exposure Draft: Crimes (Revenge Porn) Amendment Bill 2017
- Submission to Exposure Draft: Crimes (Invasion of Privacy) Amendment Bill 2017
- Submission: HRC response_AHRC OPCAT Consultation Paper 21 July 2017 (Word)