The Commission has produced a range of other publications, and key documents are being progressively converted to accessible electronic formats. Please contact us if you wish to obtain copies.
Corporate Plans and Commitments
Relevant legislation, including the below, is available on the ACT Legislation Register:
Submissions & Reports
- Bimberi Youth Justice Centre Inquiry Report 2011 Bimberi Review – Full Report (PDF)
- Submission to Minister Gentleman on Certificate of Capacity for Work, November 2015 (.pdf version) (.doc version)
- Submission to ACT Law Reform Advisory Council Reform of guardianship arrangements for adult people
- Submission on Exposure Draft: Health (Patient Privacy) Amendment Bill 2015 (Pdf) , (Word)
- Children & Young People with Complex Needs in the ACT Youth Justice System: Criminal justice responses to mental health conditions, cognitive disability, drug and alcohol disorders and childhood trauma
- Submission: HRC response_AHRC OPCAT Consultation Paper 21 July 2017 (Word)
- HRC response_LRAC Restorative Cities Issues Paper 29 September, 2017 (PDF) (Word)
- HRC response_Drug and Alcohol Court Consultation Paper 24 October 2017
- HRC Submission DFV Inquiry October 2017 (PDF) (Word)
- HRC submission to the Expert Panel on the Religious Freedom Review February 2018
- Review of the Opioid Replacement Treatment Program at the Alexander Maconochie Centre (March 2018)
- Submission to the inquiry into the implementation, performance and governance of the NDIS in the ACT (March 2018)
- Submission to the inquiry into end of life choices in the ACT (March 2018)
- Submission to Standing Committee on Administration and Procedure – Review of Standing Orders (May 2018)
Advice to ACT MLAs under the Parliamentary Agreement for the 9th Legislative Assembly
- Submission on Exposure Draft: Crimes (Criminal Organisation Control) Bill 2017, September 2017.
- Advice to Mr Alistair Coe MLA on the rights of public servants in relation to participation of the ACT Government in the campaign for marriage equality, September 2017.
- Submission on Exposure Draft: Crimes (Revenge Porn) Amendment Bill 2017
- Submission on Exposure Draft: Crimes (Invasion of Privacy) Amendment Bill 2017
- Submission on Exposure Draft: Crimes (Consent) Amendment Bill 2018